Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to school

No, not for me.  For my son.  He had his first day of 3rd grade last Friday.  Why they started on a Friday this year, I will never know.  LOL!  With being busy with back to school stuff at the end of last week I decided to give myself the weekend off.  Boy was that nice!  We spent a lot of time playing with the kids outside.  It was a very good family time weekend.
I did work something up though.  It took all weekend because I was just doing a few rounds at a time.  Who says only the kids should have a fun hat?
Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet square pom hat.  Adult size.
Adult square pom hat

How great is that?!  I am going to be working on a child size, too.  I think this may be my next pattern. 
Tonight I will be trying to get a variety of coffee sleeves made.  We'll see how I feel after the kids go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment