Thursday, August 9, 2012

Time to turn in

Swirls and Sprinkles: Easy crochet ribbed beret hat
Pattern by: Mamachee
I finally got pictures taken of the sage hat that I mentioned in my last post.  My daughter LOVES it!  She has now claimed this one as hers and hers alone.  Is she the cutest thing ever, or what?!
This shows the detail a bit better:

Swirls and sprinkles: easy crochet ribbed beret hat

I also changed up my water bottle Kozie a bit.  The old style has a long strap so you can carry it on your shoulder:
Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet water bottle Kozie
This new Kozie has a short strap that you can button around the handle of your stroller or shopping cart!  Handy, no?
Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet water bottle Kozie
It can hold nearly any size container.  Large and small bottles, bottled water, and can be made to fit sports bottles.
I will be writing up a pattern for the new Kozie in the next few days. 
There are a few more things that I have worked on, but I will post about them tomorrow.  Time for this tired pup to crawl under the covers and catch some zzzz's.


1 comment:

  1. Did the water bottle carrier patterns ever materialize? Just curious, I have a little girl that goes with me everywhere and that pattern would come in extremely handy. :-) Especially for the shopping cart. BTW I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete