Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Who says YOLO?

I have had so many ideas floating around in my head.  I finally sat down and worked one of them up.  Let me tell you, it feels GREAT to check something off of the list.  Of course, I finish one thing and think of three more.  LOL!
So, who says you only live once?  This hat takes care of that!
Swirls and Sprinkles: easy, free, crochet 1- up mushroom hat
1-up Mushroom.  I am working on a red one, too!
I have to say, there is something strange about making something that feels like a blast from my past, but is still very popular today.  I think I made my son the happiest kid on the block, tonight.
Now, on to the next project.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get the pattern for this? This would be PERFECT for my two kids! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I free-handed the hat. :) I haven't written out the pattern, yet, but it is on the list for the new year!

      Delete