Thursday, October 25, 2012

I did it again!

After buying the Hanging Key hat pattern from Hooked in Yarn, I started to oogle another pattern, her Zaggin hat.  Guess what...I caved.  I bought the pattern and I am SOOO glad that I did!  How awesome is this hat?

Swirls and Sprinkles: Zaggin hat pattern by Hooked in yarn.  Hat by Swirls and Sprinkles
Zaggin Hat

 I love her patterns.  The Zaggin hat is so much fun.  I can't wait to make a Christmas colored one.  Can't you just see it in red, green, and white?  

Not only have I been busy with the patterns that I bought, I have also been lucky enough to test a couple of patterns for her.  She is so talented! 
This is her Twisted Lines Hat.  I have claimed this hat as my own.  Yep, this year I have a brand new Winter hat.  :)
Swirls and Sprinkles: Twisted lines slouch hat by Hooked in Yarn.  Hat made by Swirls and Sprinkles
Twisted Lines Slouch Hat
This is her With A Twist Hat.
Swirls and Sprinkles: With a Twist Hat by Hooked in Yarn, hat made by Swirls and Sprinkles
With A Twist Hat
I can honestly say that I don't know which hat I like better.  If the With A Twist fit me, I think I would have two new hats.

If you are looking for new crochet patterns, you have to stop by and check out her page!

3 comments: